All Abt Hi-Freq Trdng (All about) (Paperback)
Unfair . . . brilliant . . . illegal . . . inevitable. High-frequency trading has been described in many different ways, but one thing is for sure--it has transformed investing as we know it.
All About High-Frequency Trading examines the practice of deploying advanced computer algorithms to read and interpret market activity, make trades, and pull in huge profi ts--all within milliseconds. Whatever your level of investing expertise, you'll gain valuable insight from All About High-Frequency Trading's sober, objective explanations of:
- The markets in which high-frequency traders operate
- How high-frequency traders profi t from mispriced securities
- Statistical and algorithmic strategies used by high-frequency traders
- Technology and techniques for building a high-frequency trading system
- The ongoing debate over the benefi ts, risks, and ever-evolving future of high-frequency trading