Simple Decorating: 50 Ways to Inspire Your Home (Inspired Ideas) (Hardcover)
Forget the Renovation--Just Add Inspiration
If you want to jump-start your style and refresh your home without needing power tools and a winning lottery ticket, make Simple Decorating your go-to resource for can-do decor. Spark your makeover momentum with 50 no-fuss tips and discover how to
- get unstuck by embracing a style that is your very own
- transform your spaces with simple color, window treatments, and furniture choices
- layer in personality and warmth with texture and patterns
- turn hard-to-love areas into favorite destinations with creative concealments
- highlight your family's story and lifestyle with accessories
Whether you start with one tip or take these on as a challenge for the month, it's never been more fun (or possible) to create a home you can't wait to come home to.The Inspired Ideas collection is a series of books with easy tips and fun photos to inspire the areas of your life that matter most to you.
About the Author
Melissa Michaels is the creator of The Inspired Room, voted the 2015 and 2014 Better Homes and Gardens Readers' Favorite Decorating Blog. With creative, simple ideas for decorating and organizing the home, she inspires more than half a million women each month. Melissa is also the author of the New York Times bestseller Love the Home You Have, Make Room for What You Love, and The Inspired Room coffee table book. She and her husband live in Washington, where they planted a church in 2009.