Chicken Soup for the Soul: Home Sweet Home: 101 Stories about Hearth, Happiness, and Hard Work (Paperback)
Your home is your haven —and often your favorite place. These stories will entertain and inspire you, whether your home is an apartment, a house, or a condo.
This collection of 101 stories is a great gift for a first-time buyer, a downsizer, a new neighbor, or a remodeler. Give yourself some “me time” with these chapters about:
- On the Move — the joy, adventure, and excitement of moving
- Buying and Selling — house hunting, moving on, and making deals
- Dreams Can ComeTrue—amazing stories of hope and happiness
- Remodeling, Redecorating, Repairing — hard work that’s worth it!
- Through the Generations—history,perspective,and kindness
- You CAN Go Home Again — visiting your old home & finding yourself
- Unwanted Guests — adventures with animals... and houseguests!
- Do-It-Yourself Disasters — you’ll love these funny confessions
- Downsizing and Retiring — the joy of simplicity ...and better weather!
- What Makes a Home — what really matters inside those four walls
About the Author
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.